Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Years Eve 2012

Hello my dear Lancaster-Family,

first of all, I request that you come to Bonn and we rename our family to "Bonner-Family". In short: I miss you here! And I wish we could hang out more than once in a year.... that we could have our Saturday-Night-Kitchen-Discussions more often.

So here I come to the next point on my list: We should start planning OUR New-Years-Eve-Celebration / Reunion. Since the last new-years-celebration was a bit split. Jay in Manila, James in China, Richie in London, Pat on some mountain in London, Fiona at London Bridge, Keerti and Jo at a subwaystation .... So this year I recommend some more structure. The more the merrier it would be a good time to catch up with the news from the last 1,5 years. Of course I also have a suggestion/plan (It would be mortifying if the German fraction of the party wouldn't have a structured plan.) So here I announce New Years Eve in Austria: loads of snow, Cheesefondue or Fondue chinoise, sledging at night with flambeaus, houseparty. Next days skiing, snowboarding, sledging, playing in the snow......
Logistics is not a problem either. Apply to ShengenVisa, fly to Salzburg/Austria, pick up arranged by Jo with private limo to mountain resort ....

Have I caught your attention??? Who's with me???

Please say "Yes" to my plan or have a better one ;-)

3 comments:

  1. You certainly have my attention Jo ! Sounds lovely, would simply love to visit Austria again and be with you for New Years ! But....I'm going to be all over India this Christmas season. Tickets and stuff booked and am only counting days ! So Austria will have to wait for me darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey btw... Richie was with us last New Year's eve , we met up at Waterloo and battled the crazy crowds together ! The funny part is that since Richie had to meet up with us, he lost his other (girl) friends ;-) and was stuck with us hhahaha Last year was really funny, all of us starting together but ending up in different and weird places !

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, did you say Limo?! Interesting! I am warming up to that idea. However, I cannot be too sure. I'll skype you sometime and we can discuss it! x

    ReplyDelete